Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index Bergen R/C Forums
Everything to do with Bergen R/C Helicopters

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bergen Gasser EB Main Gear questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:36 am    Post subject: Bergen Gasser EB Main Gear questions Reply with quote

Chris
I have had 2 teeth strip off my main gear for no apprent reason, it has only done hovering and circuits.
When I looked in the manual and on the website your manuals only show the installation of the Part No. 1270 Main gear but my EB has the constant tail drive main gear 200A, I can't find any manual for this.
Also the main gear sits on the centre of the pinion but I can grab the main gear and move it up till the main gear is almost touching the top bearing block on the pinion, is this normal.
I have taken the blades off and turned the main gear by hand and it feels smooth all the way round, not sure if it picked up a bit of something in the gears or not, by the way there is one tooth completely missing and the next tooth is good and the next one is nearly broken off.

Thanks Steve

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: