Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index Bergen R/C Forums
Everything to do with Bergen R/C Helicopters

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Carb butterfly shaft squeaking/is this a warning

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly steed

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:44 am    Post subject: Carb butterfly shaft squeaking/is this a warning Reply with quote

Had to hunt down a squeaking noise today,after some time found out it was the carb,butterfly shaft.oil the shaft and proplem fixed.Just checking to see if this may be a sing of something going wrong.Little play in shaft I don,t think it's that bad.
eb
g263d
high time on chopper I fly almost every day.
filmflyer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Kelly
I don't think it's a huge problem right now and you did the right thing by tracking it down and lubing it up, Just keep an eye on it like everthing else good preventative maintinence will pay off. Also keep a close eye on that little screw that holds the butterfly to the shaft, I had one come loose once so check that every so often. Keep up the good work and fly hard.

Troy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: