Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index Bergen R/C Forums
Everything to do with Bergen R/C Helicopters

AlbumAlbum  FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ALsome day flying in the north

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kelly steed

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 4:45 am    Post subject: ALsome day flying in the north Reply with quote

Just had to burn a nother gal today,I was allways a head speed hog,finely I'm in the 1500-1600 range with no weight on.Will try the same now with full gear under chopper.You got to try this, 25mile wind behind you fly full out level,do a noise drop pull out into the wind after 75 feet straigth down into the wind,holly man thunder struck you will here the sound for miles,this rig is like a good drug I can't stop flying,I don't want to but 2 more gal, going to have two set all gear mesh.hate having two do things like that when its flying so good.

THUNDER STRUCK HOLLY MAN A

thanks bergen for all the help even that old crazy guy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Bergen R/C Forums Forum Index -> Intrepid Gasser and EB All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: